Welcome to Sycamore Class!
Each week homework will be sent home and will be on the website.
Please help and encourage your child’s learning by:
- Reading a wide variety of books together, commenting on their content and expressing opinions about the characters, setting and plot.
- Checking unfamiliar words and exploring vocabulary with a dictionary.
- Learning times tables and number bonds and ensuring they complete ongoing homework tasks.
- Encouraging them to be independent and develop their general organisational skills.
- Helping with their talk for writing homework given on Friday in preparation for the Big Write the following Friday.
- Actively participating in your child’s home/school diary.
Thank you in advance of your support and encouragement -Mrs R Walmsley, Mrs A Thompson & Mrs C Hall
Keep up to date with our day at school and follow us on Twitter……